What should I list as my liabilities in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
June 22, 2017
What or who is the U.S. trustee?
June 22, 2017
Show all

What type of entity should I form?

Our Professional Answer

When you’re opening a new business, you should consider which entity to form. Whether it should be a limited liability company, whether it should be an S-Corp or a C-Corp. You should consult with an attorney to figure out what you intend to do with the company, what you look at as your revenue stream. Whether you will have partners or other interested people. A lot of considerations that you are probably going through on your own, you should go through with your lawyer and with an accountant.